Monday, October 01, 2007

Dear Diary Monday,

The weekend was good. Friday, Dylan and I met up with the Netzlers' at the Olive Garden for dinner. Good friends, good times! We then headed home so he could get a couple of more hours of sleep before heading in for his O.T. Saturday I spent the day with the Folks and went to The King's English Bookshop, Trolley Square, and The Store and then headed home because it was just too yucky to play outside anymore. Sunday I ended up cleaning the entire basement, getting all the laundry caught up, mowing the yard, and just general duties around the house.....I had a bug to clean and got it out of my system! I then made dinner of salad, spaghetti squash, and parmesean crusted tilapia. All in all, it was a good weekend.

I have decided to take this Friday off of work so that Dylan and I can have some time together as a couple. I am not sure what we are going to do, but as long as we are together, that is all I really care about.

Oh, and I have decided not to decorate as mucht his year for Halloween as I have done in the past....just not in the mood to put it all away, as that is my biggest gripe.

And big love and hugs out to Alana with the passing of her Grandmother. My prayers are with you and your family at this time.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Alana said...

Thanks Lorene! I need to drive by and see your halloween decor! I started getting mine otu last week.. just sat here untangling my new giant spiderweb... We need to get together and do soemthing Halloweenie. Frightmares? SL Ghost Tour? I have been on the Ogden one twice, and really want to do the SL one!

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger Lorene said...

I have not even started decorating yet....maybe some this weekend.

And yes, we definetly need to do something Halloweenie.....I say SL Ghost Tours....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home