Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! Yep, that is how my day is starting!

Well, to be honest, it started last night after work. Work was really crazy busy yesterday as we had a lot of people out. I stopped by my folks house on the way home and my Mom was in the mood to argue. So, I basically kissed her and my Dad good-bye and walked out of the house.....I was done. I was exhausted from not getting sleep the night before, so my intention was to go home, have dinner, and go to bed very early.....and it almost happened.

As I was getting to sleep, Dylan woke me up to inform me that all the power had gone out as there was a horrible storm hitting us. SOOOO, he lit every candle in the house, which caused the house to get pretty perfumey and warm. By the time he went to work, we still didn't have any power. Needless to say, I tossed and turned all night because it was really, really warm and I kept checking to see if the power had come back on as I didn't want to sleep too late and miss work.

WEEELLLLL, no power when I got up this morning. So I put my make-up by candlelight, only got to wash my hair because I can't use a blow-dryer on it because of NO POWER, and now I am worried that everything in the freezers is going to thaw and stink! Yep, it was a great fucking morning!

I am so glad I only have today and tomorrow left and I am off all next week......I am needing some time away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home