Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Just the kind of weekend I needed! We actually spent yesterday doing NOT A DAMN THING. Dylan and I sat on couches all day and watched t.v.....only moving for dinner and to go to bed.....it was wonderful.

Friday I got home from work and we went to dinner at Jason's Deli and then did some shopping for him. Saturday we did a bit of shopping and then watched a movie and then Dylan had to work that night. Sunday I did a bunch of yardwork and managed to hurt my left knee some how so that night we went to dinner, did some Wal-Mart shopping and then relaxed. Monday, again, not a damn thing! It was just a great weekend.

I am sooooo excited for our vacation! In fact, I am so excited that for some reason I keep thinking we are leaving this Friday, when actually we are leaving on Sunday!! YAY! We are going to see "O" at the Bellagio the very first night we get there, and that makes me so happy. We have a few other excursions we are planning, but that is definatly, as of right now, the highlight for me. So, in anticipation of this vacation, I am trying to get this Friday off so I can get some much needed laundry done around the house and few housekeeping chores. AND maybe, just MAYBE, I can clean the house before we go. Yeah, I am weird like that.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home