Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday....

The first day back to work was great! I have a wonderful gal who is my back-up (and I am her back-up) and she took fantastic care of my accounts, my phone calls, and my e-mails. I love her! So, it took me only about four hours to be completely caught up with everything and able to start on current issues. Loved it....absolutely loved it!

After work I went and got my nails done and then headed to get my sister a birthday present and took my Mamma to get some new pants. I actually ended up at Valley Fair Mall, which I swore I would never go to again, and it was not as bad as the last time I went. Not that I would hang out there, but I was not as fearful of being there as the last time.

This work week is going to be a bit hectic, but I am excited about some changes going on. We are implementing a new program database and we are all being trained on this week. Also, I am going to be kept very busy every day with some projects, so I am just excited that I will be busy and the week will go by quickly.

Oh, and new project at home as well! My Daddy and I are making ghosts for Halloween so we will be starting on that in the next couple of week....WOO HOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home