Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Let me just start off by saying that it is so freakin' cold at my work right now that I could cute glass!!! Yep, IT'S NIPPELY!!!

Anyways, I got my nails done last night...a beautiful shade of purple/blue with sparkles so I am happy. I absolutely love the gal that does my nails....she is young, she is hip, AND she goes to the nail/hair shows every year to stay current. AND, and this is most important, has never ONCE HURT ME DOING MY NAILS. Big bonus in my book.

After that, I took my Mom to do some grocery shopping and then had dinner with Dylan and collapsed in bed. It was nice to finally get more than two hours of sleep. I only woke up once throughout the entire night. So, now that I finally have had some sleep, I should be good to go another 8 or 10 days without any.

The weekend is being organized by Dylan this week. Sounds like we are gonna go see a movie or two, maybe hit the zoo or the aviary, I think there might be dinner involved. Whatever we do, it will be fun just to spend time with my hubby.

Oh, and we have been having a debate at work....an amusing debate.....to which I shall include everyone. If you have somebody in your life ( in this case it is a boyfriend of a friend ) and they say something along the lines of "I need you to quit contacting me for a few days so I can think things through" or they just do not answer your phone calls/e-mails....should you a) quit contacting them as they need some space or 2) harass them until they tell you what's up. I believe that you should leave them alone...but apparently not everyone feels that way. Here is my theory.....if somebody does not want to return your calls or your e-mails, there is obviously a reason and if they wanted to discuss that reason with you THEY WOULD RETURN YOUR PHONE CALLS/E-MAILS! Maybe you should respect that person and their space and LEAVE THEM ALONE! Isn't it better for a relationship ( or "relationship") to end on a quiet note than to beat it into oblivion and probably make the other person HATE YOU??? Again, not all women apparently feel the way that I do as the woman KEEPS CALLING THE MAN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home