Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dear Diary Thursday,

It was another night that I did not get to bed as early as I would have liked, but it was my own fault. I ended up on the phone for a couple of hours with a wonderful friend from my previous employment who was telling me the horror stories of where I use to work. Oh, and how there has started a campaign to get me to come back and a few people have even mentioned it to The Powers That Be. I just don't think that they understand that I have any intention of going back. My work has its times that I want to pull my hair out, but I am still enjoying what I am doing and I am still enjoying the money I am making. Oh, except for this week because I totally screwed up my paycheck! Oh well.....

This weekend is going to be a bit strange. I have not really had a chance to plan anything out, so I think I am going to attempt to "fly by the seat of my pants" and see if I explode or implode or something. I do plan on cleaning, I do plan on yard work, I do plan on laundry....don't know when, don't know what day, don't know if a Bat Channel will be involved or not. All I know is that at some point during the weekend, I plan on taking a really long nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home