Monday, May 08, 2006

Dear Diary Monday...

The weekend was busy, but every moment of my life is that way.

I spent Friday night seeing "An American Haunting" with Dylan and it was a horrible experience. I will never see a movie on a weekend night again...too many teen-agers! And the movie itself was unbelievably bad. We also went to dinner at Iggy's and Dylan had a wonderful piece of prime rib and I had very mediocre shrimp cakes.

Saturday I spent the morning shopping with my Daddy and then planting. Dylan and I then went grocery shopping for the remainder of the evening. Sunday I spent the entire day out in the yards planting, planting, and more planting. I then had time to get into the house to get showered and cleaned up to go to Shane and Chet's for Chet's birthday party! It was great to see everyone, even though I was feeling exhausted and sunburned and with a headache. However, I did get to spend the entire evening with the beautiful Caiden on my lap, so that made everything else obsolete.

Today I came into a wonderful surprise. Our division has started a brand new way of recognizing employees....it is called "PC of the Week" and I am the first winner! I get some movie tickets and I have no idea what else, but it was cool just to be recognized!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home