Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dear Diary Thursday...

I did not sleep worth shit last night! For some reason, I would fall asleep, stay there for about 30 minutes and then wake up. I spent most of the night just tossing and turned. And now I can not stop yawning!

Work is providing us breakfast today to say "Thank You" for us all filling out an on-line survey that WF does twice a year. Our division had 100% response on the survey, so they just wanted to let us know that they appreciate us taking that whopping 15 minutes out of our day to do it. Hmmm.....a company that KNOWS how busy you are, knows that those 15 minutes were valuable, and just wants to let you know it appreciates you sharing YOUR OPINION?! I am still trying to get that straight in my head....something I am not use to. I usually get into HUGE HEAPS OF TROUBLE for sharing my opinion....especially about work!!!

Stopped by the folks house yesterday to check on everybody (not that I don't do that every single day, and some days twice!) and Tinker was looking better than he has looked in months! He was not labored in his breathing, he was able to get around without any help, and just was doing awesome. My Dad was a bit on the tired side. He is still having a problem with dealing with the fact that he can only really work about three or four hours a day and then he has to stop. He gets stronger and stronger every day, just not fast enough for him. Guess that is why I love him so much!! Newsome's don't stop, we push ourselves to our absolute limits and then sometimes, beyond. Yeah, yeah, I know that it is not always healthy to do that....but it makes us feel better on a temporary basis!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home