Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dear Diary Wednesday...

I woke up not feeling really well this morning. I was awakened a little after midnight, sprinting to the bathroom because I was sure I was going to vomit. Thankfully, I didn't. However, I did have the worst burning sensation in my throat. I have tried everything known to man since then to make myself feel better, but nothing is working. Everything that I put in to my stomach just wants to come back out for an encore. I think it is just a good ol' case of exhaustion. I have no one to blame but myself, so I am not seeking pity.

After a day from work, yesterday was just insane. I was in here by 5:50 am and left at 5:30 pm. After work, I had to take my Mom grocery shopping, so I didn't get home until 7:30, hurried and ate breakfast, spent a bit of time with Dylan, went to bed. Thankfully I have a nail appointment today, or I am sure I would be staying late again. Sometimes it is just easier not to take time off!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home