Friday, May 12, 2006

Dear Diary Friday...

I had a very intersting talk with a manager yesterday. I have been asked to "strongly consider" applying for a couple of manager positions that will be opening. Now, keep in mind that I have not been with this company 90 days yet! Oh, and keep in mind that I really hated being an active supervisor at my last job. So, I am going to need to do some thinking this weekend because the jobs will be posted in the next two weeks.

Last week, Dylan and I made the mistake of seeing a PG movie on a Friday night.....a mistake that Dylan and I probably will never make again. I think it proved to us how truly OLD we are. I actually yelled at some teen-agers who would not shut up to, "SHUT THE FUCK UP". Yep, I am old and cranky. But I also discovered something else about movies...this time from a conversation at work this morning. I can not STAND to be watching a movie (either at a party or at a theatre) where somebody thinks that they know EVERYTHING about the movie (either from reading the newspaper, the book that the movie was based on, listening to people) and they proceed to discuss the movie WITH YOU DURING THE MOVIE! OH God that makes me want to punch them!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home