Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Dylan seems to be on the mend and no longer is hacking up pieces of his lungs, so life is getting back to normal.

I have a new schedule at my work and my days now end at 3:30....unless I choose to stay later, which I probably will most days since we can have all the OT we want right now. I am still loving this place, even though it has its own set of problems. It is just nice to be appreciated for doing my job, not only by words but also by wage!

I am planning a weekend of yardwork. I am going to get some flowers and get my folks garden planted. I might even do some housecleaning...but we will see. I absolutely plan on getting back into the rythm of having Sunday to myself and I believe I will spend that day doing laundry AND watching a whole bunch of movies!!!

Piss and moan for the day: If you suggest to me that you want to go do something, then PLAN IT. It is not my responsibility to make all the plans on something that you suggested that you wanted to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home