Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Last day of the work week for me and I am so exhausted that I can hardly stand myself. For some reason, my body decided it was time to get up at 11:00 pm last night and I have been awake ever since. I finally couldn't stand being in bed anymore, so I got up at about 2:00 am this morning and putsied around the house and came into work. I have not been a bit productive while I have been here, so I have no idea why I came in earlier than normal. Toni and I have just been comparing our misery all morning as she woke up totally exhausted and with the starting of a headache. Gawd, I know this is just a preview of how it is going to be for her and I when we are old....sitting around on the commune house front porch, bitching about our ailments, screaming at the little kids.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home