Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Condolences and love out to my friend Pam, who lost her father to cancer on Friday. I have no doubt he was a wonderful person because he raised such a loving daughter.

Yesterday ended up being a bit more busy than I had planned. I took my mom shopping and got her ANOTHER outfit for the wedding, which also looks stunning on her. After that, we went and did a bit of clothes shopping for her trip, Petsmart shopping for the animals, and then I headed home. Only moments after getting in the door, my Dad showed up with the ladder and a huge bucket of roof tar. SOOOO, I ended up on the roof tarring a section that I think is causing a very small leak to come down the chimney pipe. Then we took care of the lights in my front yard. After that, I was done for the day.....exhausted. That is one thing I have noticed with the changing of the seasons this year....I am exhausted by the end of the day and can hardly wait to get into bed. I think it is that and a bit of depression that I am battling. I can feel the "dark clouds" receeding, so all should be well by this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, it is the opening of THE FAIR and I am just so very excited for it. I believe that the usual crowd will be there to help me usher in the start of the Autumn Festivities and I am really, really, really looking forward to it.....I hope everyone else is as well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home