Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

It has been awhile, I know, I know.

Let me just start by saying Thank you to everyone for the beautiful gift to Dylan and I of the suite at Castle Creek Inn for the night of our wedding. The dinner and the gift were a complete surprise and a beautiful sentiment from our wonderful friends. Oh and chili was awesome as always Toni!!!

After that happened on Friday night, I spent Saturday working in the yard, only to achieve getting the worst migraine I have ever had in my life that carried through until yesterday morning, just less intense. I think I managed to even scare Dylan with how out of commission I ended up beingon Saturday night.

I came in this morning to my desk beautifully decorated with wedding bells, pink and white balloons, streamers, confetti, and one of the sweetest cards ever. They have arranged a potluck today for my wedding and Toni has made some yummy smelling tomatoe soup!! Can't wait to dig into it. I am honestly wondering why Toni doesn't either put out a cookbook OR become a chef....she is that damn good of a cook!

And yes, I am avoid talking about "the day" because I am already having anxiety attacks.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home