Monday, September 12, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Oh, the weekend was great!

We went to the Fair on Friday and it was marvelous! I ate great food, hung out with awesome people, and just totally relaxed. The Fair seemed smaller this year, but it didn't matter in the least because it was just nice to be able to be in good company.

Saturday I spent doing a bit of housework, a bit of yard work, and just putsying around. Sunday I spent getting all of the backyard flower bed's pulled and new Fall plants put in. The weekend was just relaxing and a great time to get caught up around the house and yard.

This week I am going to be spending time just making sure everything is ready for the wedding. Shane has checked, double checked, and TRIPLE checked on everything with the catering and rentals so I have no fear there. The girls have their dressed, the boys have their ties, the tuxes are ordered. I now just need to take a map to the place that is doing our cake, get our marriage license to the judge and pay him, get my hair done, get my nails done, and we are good to go. I know as it gets closer, things will pop up so I want plenty of time.

Oh, speak of marriage licenses....we got ours on Friday and Dylan was very proud of me that I did not vomit OR loose control of the bowels. I was a bit nauseated but thrilled that it was over and done with so quickly....let's hope the wedding runs the same way!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home