Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I woke up in SUCH a bad mood and I know it is PMS!! AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!! Plus, I went to bed really early last night because I am just completely exhausted. I am mentally, physically, and spiritually exhausted. Tired....just good old tired. And so, I am going to vent about a few things that totally piss me off:

1. If you are a cat or a dog and you insist on walking under my feet OR walk in front of me and then stop, I probably will kick you either on purpose or on accident today. When I tell you to move 10 times, MOVE.

2. I have addressed this in the past, but apparently it is worth repeating....I AM NOT THE EPICENTER FOR THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE OR EVEN FOR MY FRIENDS. I do not make decisions for everyone else, I do not control their thought patterns, I don't make anyone do anything! If somebody has people over for dinner, I don't control who they invite. And Holy Shit! There are many things that I DO NOT GET INVITED TOO with other friends!

3. If you can not give me the respect in our friendship to be open and honest and to SHARE yourself with me (*gasp* and again HOLY SHIT...there is sharing in a friendship for Christ Sakes!) then don't expect it back!!

Okay, I am going to stop there for now since my blood is just about ready to boil out of my ears......

Gawd, I need to go to the gym tonight and get rid of this anger.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home