Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday....

The PMS is still with me, but now I am just sad and very tired.

Did I mention that I decided NOT to have a busy week and I have dealt with all of my appointments that I had this week very, very quickly? Yeah, I just decided that I was overwhelming myself and didn't want to have that much on my plate this week so I have taken care of everything other than my cleaning. I am still looking forward to going out shopping with Shane tonight and having dinner with Toni and Rob on Friday and the rest of my week and weekend I am going to try and relax and NOT make any plans. We will see what happens.

Well, we have the itinerary for my folks trip to Hawaii in October and I can't say enough how happy I am that they are getting this type of opportunity. My Mom has never been on a plane so I am excited that her first trip is going to be flying from Salt Lake to Seattle for a few days and then from Seattle to Hawaii!!! And I am more excited that this vacation is going to be for almost a month. I plan on doing some things around their house for them so that when they get back they can just spend the rest of the time taking care of my house and relaxing. At least, that is what I am HOPING they can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home