Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Okay, the depressed mood has totally lifted and I feel like a totally new person! Yeah for me!!!

Last night after working a long day, I went and got my hair trimmed and thinned out, the eyebrows dyed (it didn't take, don't be too excited), watched Dylan get his sideburns and his eyebrows dyed (it did take and he looks fabulous) and then went to pick up my mom and while waiting for her, got my eyebrows waxed and shaped (they look fabulous, could not be more thrilled). It was a long day but it just made me feel much better. Then I got up this morning and put on a skirt that is a size 14 and it is TOO BIG and I haven't worn it for....are you ready and sitting down?.....since I worked at NESCO and how many years ago was that???! I think the weight is coming back off and I am feeling healthy again, so all is well in my world. Oh, and Dylan's Mom also made a point of getting in my face last night and telling me that I WAS NOT FAT, which that made me feel good too.

The weekend is approaching quickly and I just could not be more excited!!! I get to spend a Friday night with my wonderful, wonderful friends having good food (we hope), great company and fantastic positive energy and I just can't wait!! Then I think we have a date with the Ricketts/Breeze couple to see a movie on Saturday night....and add that to the Fair this weekend and my life is totally complete and I can die a happy, happy girl!!!

Ahhh....it is good to be in Autumn......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home