Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

If I could get more than a couple of hours of sleep, I would be a happy girl!!

After work yesterday, I went to the gym and then Dylan and I delivered the dress to the Poors and then he had to take me home because my head was going to explode. I decided to go over and visit my folks, and that is when IT happened. IT being the Daddy/Daughter pre-wedding, "Does he really make you happy", "Is this really what you want" talk. Yeah, it was buckets of fun but it is also something that I know that my Daddy has been wanting to do. He was not able to do that to his other daughter and the rest of his biological children are boys so he has been antsy to have this talk with me. It really was a good talk and I walked away knowing that my Daddy feels better and it is out of the way. Unfortunately, I was over there so long that I didn't get to bed a damn bit early and so I am dragging ass again this morning!!!!!

Weekend is on the way and I am looking forward to it. I think Dylan and I are going to be visiting Park City, going to the Super Pet Adoption, going over to the Netzlers, and just doing some much needed relaxing this weekend. I think I might even be able to finish all the Fall yard work AND clean the house so Dylan doesn't need to worry about it...but we will see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home