Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

I believe the worst of the illness is past. I ended up staying home on Monday because my cramping was out of control and I was running a fever. I also was extremely white (whiter than normal) when Dylan got home from work and he wanted to take me to the ER....and of course that didn't happen. But I believe I am on the mend because I have slept throught the night for two nights in a row.

Weekend is shaping up to be extremely busy. Friday I am spending the evening with our "wedding line" and a few additional friends, going to a barbecue in the mountains somewhere. It will be a nice evening of relaxing. Toni and Rob were gracious enough to host this event for Dylan and I and I am really looking forward to it. Thank you again Toni and Rob.

Saturday is my Bridal Shower, once again being hosted by Toni, and I am looking forward to that as well. I hope it is quick and painless, as Toni has ANOTHER bridal shower right after that she has to attend. Then after that, I believe my Mom and I are going to do some shopping to see if we can find her attire for the wedding. If we don't locate it on Saturday, we will be shopping on Sunday. Hopefully somewhere in all of that, I will find a little time to relax, maybe cook dinner or something.

Much love and energy is going out to Shane right now. He is such an amazing man and does so very, very much for everyone else that the least I can do is give him all of my energy and share that with his family as well. Send him your love and energy as well, if you can spare it.....he is needing it!!!!

Well, it is official....one month from today is the wedding. Oh, and one month and one DAY from today the wedding is over!! YEAH!! It will be nice to get back to some normallcy and rid myself of some fake friendships....at least not putting out any unnecessary energy to them. And honestly, as Shane keeps reminding me, I am starting to get excited for the wedding. It's true, It's true.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home