Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Last night was great. I went to the gym and then Dylan and I headed over to Shane's to pick up our invitations. To say that they are absolute perfection would be an understatement....Shane did a phenomenal job on them and I am honored to be sending them out. Yep, guess there is now backing out now that I have the invitations. After we got home, Dylan and I both crashed early as I think our bodies are wiped out from exhaustion trying to beat a sickness.

I am trying to be good and do the "gym thing" on a regular basis and get back on track with my Weight Watchers, as I have put on approximately 10 of the pounds I have taken off. Luckily I have a wonderful man who is going to be dieting at the same time as I am, so eating better will be much easier. And I was more motivated this morning when I put on a pair of pants that fit last week but don't fit today. However, I also noticed that I had up them in the dryer on accident so they were a little but shorter than last week ( by about 4 inches ) so they have shrunk, but I am chalking it up to another reason why I need to get the weight off!! Plus, my wedding dress is heavy enough without all of my additional fat!!!!

Oh and we also picked out the pictures that will be displayed at the wedding. Again, Shane is just unbelievably talented in EVERYTHING he does, and photography is no exception. He made me look stunning and the pictures of Dylan and I together are just beyond adorable.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home