Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday evening....

Today was a good day. I accomplished a lot at work and then had a fantastic, no an AMAZING workout at the gym, came home and made a good dinner for Dylan and I and now I am going to do a little bit of work and go to bed early.

I had two wonderful phone calls.....calls that just hearing the person's voice always makes you feel better. Normally that person is Dylan, but today it was Shane....twice. Just every once in awhile I realize how totally blessed I am to have such completely amazing people in my life, people that I can honestly call "friend" and Shane is one of them. He is interested in your life, but allows you to be part of his.....shares and takes in a healthy way. He is energetic, positive, loving, giving, and just beautiful in each and every way and I am so very, very blessed to call him one of my best friends. I love you Shane and thank the Goddess each and every day that I have such a person in my life as you. You know I would do anything, go anywhere, give my last breath for you, my friend. And that is how I feel about all of my true friends.

And then it makes me realize how sometimes you have people who are in your life that are negative, dishonest, deceitful, and strive to pull apart your friendships. People that sometimes are so full of jealousy that they can not stand to see you friends with anyone, let alone somebody they also consider a "friend" and it makes me angry....not with them but with myself for allowing those type of people to be in my circle of energy. Angry just with me. I guess the "Garden of Friendship" is going to be weeded again. Oh well, experience is a learning tool and I strive for lots and lots of lessons.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be less angry and less hurt, but I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home