Monday, July 11, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood...awesome!!

The weekend was good. I had a co-worker tell me of a "cold cure remedy" and I tried it AND IT WORKED! It is a combination of antihistamine and an ibuprofren....and it was gone by Saturday morning. I felt a bit tired and spent much of my Saturday working around my house, around Dylan's folks house, and napping. Oh, and that is how I spent Friday after work as well.....taking care of my house and Dylan's folks house. Oh, and did I mention that is how I spent Sunday as well???? Yeah, you are all so jealous of me, I know!!

Anyways, Dylan and the folks got home late Saturday afternoon and I just have to mention here how much I HATE the airport. I can't stand it that you can't meet people at the come right off of the plane like we use to be able to so you have to stand in the baggage carousel area and HOPE that you can see each other in the sea of people! And don't get me started on how inept the airport is on displaying the arrival times of airplanes AND notifying the passengers which baggage carousel their luggage will be coming out on. However, it was nice to have them all back home. After we got Dylan settled into home, we got some dinner and then relaxed all night.....I even got a backrub and a foot rub. Yep, I'm spoiled.

The next couple of weeks I am going to spend on getting things completed for the wedding (like my guest list) and spending some well needed quality time with Dylan. This Friday we are going to go and order the cake, look at a couple of more tuxedo places, and just be together. Oh, and hopefully going to see a movie or two!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home