Thursday, July 21, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood....really, really good.

Ahhhh, I came into my desk being decorated for my b-day!!! It is actually really cute as it is "Island themed" and so it is very bright. What more can a girl ask for!!

And here is my public apology to my gay-boyfriend Shane...I AM SO SORRY THAT I RUINED YOUR SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ME....*SOB*. It was incredibly sweet of Shane to go through all of the trouble of arranging the festivities for me and I know that it will be an awesome evening, even if I do already know about it. The amount of energy and work that he goes through to try and make me happy...I guess that is just one more reason to add to the very long list of reasons that I love him so very, very much!!!

After work yesterday, I went and hung out with my mom for an hour and chatted. My sister is at it again and I am hoping that I won't even have the "pleasure" of seeing her on my birthday. Again, as it is common place for her, she is turning everything into "all about her"...including my birthday. She actually told my Mom that I didn't have to go over to my parent's house (even though we do this every single year and have since the day that I was born) but that "they could just show up at my house". Yeah, that is a bright idea since I will be out all day with Dylan and I am bringing over cake and ice cream to my Parent's house so that they don't have to go through any effort and will have cake and ice cream LEFT OVER to have! What a fucking bitch. I am sure that the time spent at my folks' house for my birthday, if she is there, will be completely uncomfortable and a possible fight will happen....she is looking for one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home