Monday, August 08, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood....bugged....

The weekend was long but very productive! Thursday night Dylan indulged me and we went to Home Depot and picked out a new soothing color for our bedroom to match the new bed we will be getting. It is called Natural Neutral and it is a beigy gray. Then we spent all day Friday painting...which was a fiasco! I did discover that Dylan is one of the most talented painters I have ever known and is just amazing with a roller! The fiasco is that I fell off the ladder and managed to hit the corner of my dresser and then turned around climbed back up the ladder and fell off of it again! I will be seeing my chiropractor this week sometime.

Saturday I spent the day with the folks doing a lot of shopping. Then Dylan and I had dinner with the Netzlers and did a bit of running around. And Sunday I spent the entire day in misery due to pain from Friday, and processed claims all day and all night. I ended up sleeping on my electric blanket so that I could make my back stop spasming. The joys of getting old.

And yes, I am bugged. I am just so very tired of having to rearrange my life and my schedule to convenience other people. That is totally catty and rude of me, but for some reason it is irritating me right now. I am especially bugged when I am doing something for somebody else, trying to be nice, but I have to rearrange my entire life to fit their convient schedule!!!! I will get over it, I just needed to vent and I will let it go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home