Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Mood....fantastic!!!

I have had such a wonderful week so far! I spent last night going to the gym and was able to go right into my old routine with absolutely no problem and I feel really good today. I also was able to clean Remy's cage, eat dinner with Dylan, process a lot of claim, take a hot bath, read, and go to bed all at a reasonable dinner. And the VERY best part of last night is that Dylan cleaned the house FOR me as he wanted me to have a week without stress. Now THAT is why I am marrying him.....he loves me so much he is willing to totally scrub the house down and not allow me to help at all!! Have I mentioned lately how lucky I am????

The rest of the week and weekend is going to be wonderful as well. I am going to the gym tonight, going to start/finish my invitation list and get that to Shane, process the rest of the claims that I have brought home, and just do a whole bunch of relaxing. Tomorrow I am getting a hair cut and then my weekend starts with Dylan, and that is what I am most excited about. We have a bit of grocery shopping to do, but as odd as this sounds, we have a really good time doing those tasks together!!

I think the one thing that is giving me the most energy and happiness is that I am now working four tens at work with Friday off and I am loving it. The days go by quick because I know that I only have to be here four of them....that makes the world "right".

Here is to hoping everyone has an awesome Wednesday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home