Monday, July 18, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood....kinda in a funk....

Dylan and I went and saw "Batman" on Friday....it was good and I enjoyed having two hours that I really did not need to think about anything. Prior to that, we went and got our wedding cake, which cost the same as my wedding dress. It is beautiful and will taste really good, so I guess that makes it all worth it.

Saturday I spent the day mowing everyone's lawn and doing some projects around my parents house. My Daddy found out last week that he has a bone spur and the tendon running along the bottom of his foot is crossing right over top of the bone spur making it almost impossible for him to work and his foot has been about three times larger than it should be. He has to pretty much stay off of it until July 27th, in which he will be getting foot orthotics. And because of this problem, he is now unable to do many things that he enjoys, like yard work, and so I am now taking care of both of them.

Sunday, I took the folks out grocery shopping and spent some more time with them. It was nice to get them out walking around and just being out of the house. By the time we got home, Mom was in pain from her surgery and Daddy was in pain from his foot....it was good to be home.

Yeah, I am in a funk mood lately. I guess I am just doing so much that I really have not had time to relax and when I DO try and relax, it is impossible. Ask Dylan. And I was extremely irritated by a comment that was made to me about my birthday coming up....how my family wants me to come over to my parent's house on Friday when everyone will be there....not when I am available or when it is convenient for me, but when it is CONVENIENT for everyone else to celebrate it. One more reason that I ABSOLUTELY HATE my birthday every year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home