Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood...eh......

After a very long day at work, I went home and put on my comfy clothes, laid down on the sofa and watched tv for a few hours and then went to bed. I didn't go to bed as early as I had planned, and I wasn't able to fall asleep as quickly as I wanted....but I did sleep. It was not the most restful sleep because I am taking cold medicine right now to stop a cold I can feel comnig on, but at least it was an evening and night that did not invovle me thinking. It was nice.

I am not sure what I am doing this weekend. I had planned on painting, but I don't know if I am really in the mood, and really have the energy to do it. I might spend all weekend processing claims, or maybe spend all weekend being lazy and taking lots and lots of naps....I'm not sure. I do know that I am going to spend this weekend doing as little thinking, organizing, or rushing around to help other people as I can.

I am also having some wedding "issues" right now so I am going to be attempting to work through those things as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home