Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood...got up on the wrong side of the bed...

I have some things that are truly irritating me and I am writing them down to get them out of my psyche:

1. It irritates the piss out of me that there are certain people that will NEVER initiate a "Good morning" or a "Hello"....they must feel that they are entitled to being approached by everyone first. Fuck them!

2. If, in your job, you are told or e-mailed NUMEROUS times that you are not to wander, put inappropriate and unprofessional notes on an account, and/or you need to respect the chain of command....I think you should do those things. If that is part of your job, THEN FUCKING DO IT! Nobody is so special that they are exempt from those things.

3. If I make a point of e-mailing you every day, maybe you should have the courtesy to to make the effort first once in awhile. Again, see number 1.

4. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, looks so fucking good that they should stand in front of the mirrors and windows at the gym and FLEX. You look ridiculous and I can't help it if I burst out into laughter around you. Don't give me a dirty look, you are the one that looks like a fucking idiot!!!

5. If you decide to bring a child into this world, CONTROL IT! I have to leash and license my pets and keep them in my yard and in control, you should do the same. If your child is out in public and is annoying me and you can't control it, I am sticking my foot under their feet and pushing them from behind!!!

6. My life is hectic and busy, especially at work....not making an excuse here, just pointing out the obvious. Do to the fact that my life is hectic and busy right now, if I can't IMMEDIATELY respond to your e-mail about how your life is currently sucking and you need some attention and some insight on how to change that, don't get pissy with me! YOU WILL GET AN E-MAIL THAT IS ALL IN CAPS, PROBABLY BOLDED, and WITH LARGE FONT TELLING YOU TO FUCK OFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home