Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Mood...much, much better.

I woke up feeling better today than I have all last weekend and this week. After having a lot talk with myself last night, and having several vivid and insightful dreams (oh, and two nights of deep, restful sleep didn't hurt either) I think I might start looking forward to the weekend, which does involve my birthday. It is going to be a very busy weekend, but I feel that it will have some good times in it.

I am leaving early tomorrow to go and get my nails done and then I will probably head home to either do yardwork or housework, maybe both. And then I think Dylan and I will probably do our typical Thursday night event....go hang out at the Gateway. Friday Dylan is taking me shopping, for what I am not sure as I am not in need of anything. That evening is when my family always gets together for birthday cake and stuff. I probably won't hang out there long as there are going to be people at my folks' house that I have no desire to see. Saturday is still up in the air, but since Dylan took Friday off for my birthday, I am sure we will hang out again...maybe go see a movie. Sunday is for my folks as my mom wants to take me shopping too and possibly that night we are going to go over to Dylan's folks house for food. All in all, I plan on accomplishing a great deal but trying to have a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home