Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Mood....headache

Yep, woke up with one. I believe it is being caused by my neck, which I need to go and see my chiropractor about, but just have not had time. That and the crappy bed that we have is probably slowly killing me. Oh well, all works out with time.

Yesterday I took on a new responsibility at work....willingly. I walk around on the customer service floor and answer their questions and help out everyone so that they don't have to leave their seats to find one of us. I also make sure we don't have a lot of "visitors" in our area since we seem to be a magnet for other people to come and take their break in our area. I want to put an end to that before we have to have a company wide e-mail go out about it....yeah, we have that kind of stuff happen. I did a lot of yesterday walking around, helping out people, working on morale...and it helped our team drop our average speed of answer by almost 50 seconds. I think everyone enjoyed it as well because by the end of the day, everyone was having a really good time AND work was being accomplished....just like in the good old days!!! So, we are going to try this for awhile and see what happens. Plus, it gives me a chance to get my fat ass up and moving around!!!

Did another night at the gym but only did a mile on the track and then had to go and do some grocery shopping. To be totally honest, I am getting really tired of shopping....at least for this week. I spend most of my weekend grocery shopping at either Petsmart, Wal-Mart, Coscto or all three. I think I would like to spend some of my own weekend NOT doing that...maybe doing things that I really enjoy. So I have decided that this coming weekend is going to be just that. I don't have my plans in concrete yet, but I know it will NOT involve me doing the grocery shopping. YEAH!!!

Pray for my headache to go away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home