Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood...not feeling very well but trying to stay positive.

Well, tonight is the night that our folks go over to Shane to meet with Shane and Michelle and see what ideas they have in store. I am excited, more so than I thought I would be. The only problem I can see coming up is that I have not been feeling well for a couple of days and so I hope I don't have something that will be contagious to anyone else. Plus, I have been getting tired really early and going to bed really early so somebody is going to need to keep pinching me so I don't close my eyes!! Actually, I know my staying awake wont be an issue because who could possibly fall asleep around Shane's energy!!

I tossed and turned most of the night after I woke up with a fever, so I actually made it into work earlier than normal and have already accomplished quite a lot. I am hoping to feel better as the day progresses so that I can make it to the gym tonight. Last night I went home from work and fell asleep on the couch and Dylan made dinner...how pathetic of me. But I guess getting into work was a good thing for my job. It is always nice to be into work before anyone else, when the office is quiet and I am not bothered by any wanting to ask me a million questions...ahh, early morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home