Monday, December 06, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood....happy.

Yes, the dead shall walk the Earth and their name is Lorene.

That is how I feel after the Saturday and Sunday vomiting fest which started at Shane's house (again Shane, I am so sorry....). I believe that the Fates stepped in on Saturday and said, "Let's teach Lorene a valuable lesson about drinking and let's give her the FLU" and so it was done. I spent the night in Shane's bathroom and then moved to being sick on the street all the way home, then being sick in my own bathroom and then it continued on to Sunday and I spent the day either in bed or on a couch. Food was not my friend, water was not my friend, Tylenol PM WAS my friend. Needless to say, I don't think I will be drinking alcohol for awhile, and there are even some foods I will be staying away from. Other than that, I had such a wonderful time at Shane's house with everyone. Oh, and Shane and Chet's home is so incredibly beautiful!!! It should be on the cover of "House Beautiful" and "Bette Homes and Gardens"...THAT is how spectacular their home is. I would say a lot more about Saturday, but I honestly don't remember a great deal about it.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home