Sunday, October 31, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday....

Happy Halloween!!!!!

The shin-dig at Jer and Michelle's was more fun than I even imagined. They had a fantastic turn out, Toni made her AWESOME salsa for me, the costumes were spectacular....Especially the pregnant trailer trash and Fartman costume of the Netzlers and the Jack the Ripper and his Whore of the Poors. There was great food, fantastic friends, and just one of the best evenings of positive energy I think I have ever enjoyed. Thank you to everyone for making last night such a phenomenal night. And yes, I remember all of it.

I am not sure what today will hold in store for me. I am making a very light dinner for Dylan and I since he is having pizza for lunch today at his work. I think I might spend most of my day watching the Halloween shows on TV and just doing some resting and finishing up on laundry.

And to all of my friends, may you have a wonderful year, one full of good surprise and much love. Happy Halloween to all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home