Saturday, October 30, 2004

Dear Diary Saturday....

Oh what a busy weekend and it is not even over!

Thursday night, Dylan and I met up with the Netzlers and Jeffy for dinner at Wings and Things and then we all went to Bonwood Bowl to have out asses kicked by Dylan. Highlights of the evening were Toni and her "shake", Rob throwing the bowling bowl down the lanes, and Jeff's superb bowling ball of Spiderman!! It was a wonderful evening and thank you to everyone.

Friday I took Spooky in to get fixed and then headed over to my folks to carve 21 pumpkins and make two dozen carmaled apples. Dylan did our shopping and some miscellaneous running around. In the late afternoon we headed over to get Spooky, who did just fine, and then did a bit more shopping and then over to Sissy's for take home dinner. I don't think Dylan and I will be going back to Sissy's.....it just made us feel yucky. We were totally exhausted and fell into bed to sleep at 8:30....yes, Dylan has been morphed and is now doing my sleeping pattern!

Today I got up and cleaned the house, delivered pumpkins, cleaned some more, and have managed to get my finger nails painted and do all of the laundry. Dylan is working a bit of overtime. We are then going to get our costumes on, hand out some tricks and treats, and then head over to the Poors for a wonderful evening of great friends and great fun.

Speaking of friends, I could not be more grateful for those that are in my life and that I can continuously turn to for unconditional love and support. Thank you to all of my friends for just being the fantastic people that you are and just know how much you all mean to me.

Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN....tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home