Thursday, October 28, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

This is thankfully the last day of my work week...and I could not be more happy. I am now to the point with my job that I come in, sit at my desk, do my job, keep a smile on my face, and then go home. Thankfully Toni has my sounding board this week and has probably saved quite a few lives that I wanted to take.

I am really looking forward to the Halloween party at the Poor's house....I think I just need to be able to relax and be around some good energy of my good friends. Speaking of the Poors, Jer and Michelle stopped by on Tuesday night and brought over the most beautiful home made gifts! Michelle made us a scarecrow, a Halloween wreath and....a Halloween Tree!!! They are so wonderful and she is amazingly talented at this kind of stuff!

Tonight we are meeting up with Jeff to hang out for a while and relax. Tomorrow I am taking Spooky to the vet to have his manhood removed and then I will be carving pumpkins and making carmaled apples. Saturday I will probably spend cleaning and then going to the party. Sunday, MY DAY, I will do things for me... "witchy" things. And I have Monday off.....I am not sure about that day and am not making plans for it right now.....I will see what happens.

And as for this blog, I am really not having the desire to use it anymore so I am just going to play it by ear but I think it is time for it to disappear. The desire to put my thoughts and feelings into this web space has dwindled a great deal. As much as I love reading other's blog, it has become too much of a chore to keep my own up. Hopefully my heart will change on this issue, but we will have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home