Thursday, September 02, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday....

Exciting news! Rocky Point Haunted House opens on Friday and if I don't go soon I am going to die! Take whichever part of that sentence as good news as you wish....

Anyways, I am trying desperatly to talk Toni into going RIGHT NOW because if I don't go, I know I am going to die....I can feel it!!

The other exciting news is that Jer-Bear came over yesterday afternoon and I got to see Alex and Brittney! They are so grown up that I almost did not even recognize them. Alex and Britt chased my cats all over the house, the cats kind of enjoyed it. All but Al who jumped up to Jer for protection, which was hilarious! We sat and talked for a long while about many things, but the best part of the conversation was discussing what we are doing for October this year....and I can't wait! We are going to go to haunted houses, we are going to have a scary movie party, we are going to have a Halloween party....I am just so excited to be doing all these things in my own house! I think I am going to be getting back into the swing of wanting to host parties again! Now if I can just figure out my costume.....

Anyways, it was great to spend time again with Jer and the kids...those two babies are so beautiful!

Okay, back to going to Rocky Point Haunted House.......Toni, I am going to die if we don't go RIGHT NOW!! In fact, we should probably go and get in line.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home