Sunday, August 22, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

I had a wonderful weekend. I managed to get out of work on Friday at 10:15 am and came home and took a nap. Then Dylan and I decided to go and see "The Exorcist Prequel" which was okay, at least better than "Spiderman". After that, we met the Netzlers at the Polynesian Festival and were disappointed that Friday night was their version of the Mormon Roadshows where they have skits and singing and entertaining and no food. We decided to part ways and try it again on Saturday. Dylan and I decided to go and get Greek food and then we hung out at the house and relaxed.

Saturday we met the Netzlers again and when to the South Towne Expo for the Pet Expo and had so much fun! Toni and Rob brought my nephew Bear and he was so adorable and so well behaved!! Dylan and I managed to fall in love with a new "cause" and will be looking into becoming parents of rescued Greyhounds as soon as we get back from our trip. After the Expo, the four of us headed back to the Polynesian Festival for some wonderful, wonderful food. After that, we all decided to head up to the Yuppie Puppie to see what kind of rescued dogs they had. We ALMOST got a puppy, but thanks to the responsibility streak in Dylan, we did not adopt him. After that, we parted ways with the Netzlers and Dylan and I headed back to the house where we relaxed the rest of the evening and watched a couple of movies.

Today I am hanging out with the folks and taking them shopping and them I hope to get back to work on a project here at the house that is driving me CRAZY! We have on room in the house that STILL has boxes and I want them all put away, the room straightened up, and my stepper brought inside and put in that room!!!! Either that or we are going to move the cat room downstairs....not sure which. All I know is right now, the BOXES MUST GO!

Good to hear that Shane is almost out of his funk and had a wonderful weekend. I love you Shane and Chet!!! And thanks again to the Netzlers for the invitation to hang out with them on Friday and Saturday.....it was a great time!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home