Sunday, August 29, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

This weekend is exactly what the doctor ordered, thanks mostly to Toni and Rob and their wonderful BBQ!

Friday I got home from work and just mostly relaxed and went to bed fairly early, as the depression was not lessening.

Saturday Dylan worked the entire day so I spent the day with my Daddy. We cleaned up my yard, planted all of my Fall Mum's, and then proceeded to clean out the garage. Most of the stuff in the garage is going to the Salvation Army but there are two "piles"....one of camping stuff for my sister Janet and the other is stuff going over to my folks house. Then when Dylan got home we headed over to the Netzlers for possibly THE BEST barbecue they have ever hosted. The meat was absolutely the best, the salads were INCREDIBLY, the desserts were to die for and the company was unbelievable! I honestly can say that I have never laughed so much and so HARD in my entire life....mostly thanks to Jer-Bear. It was everything that my heavy heart and spirit needed and I walked away with the worst headache but feeling like the weight of the world was lifted.

Today I spent the day shopping with Mom. I had to get some new work pants and ended up getting levi's and also new bras. We then headed to Petsmart and Wal-Mart and I can now say I am totally broke, but very, very happy. I bought enough cat supplies and groceries for Dylan and I so I won't need to worry about spending money unless it is for a necessity. The only thing I have not purchased yet is sweaters, but I can be patient and get those in a couple of weeks. Plus, I honestly did not see any sweaters today that were my style, which was probably a good thing.

Thank you again to everyone for your support, your love, and to Toni for kicking my ass when I needed it. I knew I could get through this horrible depression and everyone helped get me out quicker. I pray it will be a VERY long time before I ever experience anything like that ever again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home