Monday, August 23, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

Oh, what a rotten Monday! We had three people out today and we took a RIDICULOUS amount of calls....over 1000 by the time I left at 3:00 and I was on the phone the majority of the day. Add the phones to the obnoxious amounts of faxes, e-mails, customer service logs, questions by customer service people, and the remainder of the thousands of other projects I am working on did not add up to a pleasant day. Plus you need to add in that my mood is not exactly "positive" where work is concerned because I am still burned over the fact that I had to come into work last Friday. That whole situation is still pissing me off. Oh, and did I mention that last week the Pitboss told my boss that she did not want any of our new hires sitting by me because I was "not a good influence"...and no, she was not kidding. Oh, and did I also mention that on Friday the Pitboss was frustrated so she decided to come over and wrap her hands around my throat and strangle me.....not in a very kidding "ha ha" kinda way since after she walked away I had massive red marks on my neck??! Yeah, she makes working there very enjoyable. The bad part is that no matter what is said, no matter what temper tantrum is thrown, things would only change temporarily and then go right back to how bad it is now. For some reason my employer thinks that they should treat the really crappy employees like "trophy" employees and the employees that work their asses off and do a fantastic job like slave labor. I have one lady on our team that takes over a 100 calls a day, NEVER escalates a call, does additional work, NEVER calls in sick and is NEVER late and has passed over on two different promotions! Why? Because she is SO VALUABLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I don't know what it is, my job or my attitude, but something is going to have to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home