Monday, August 30, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

What a wonderful day! Work was obnoxiously busy again, but I enjoyed each and every moment that I was there. My boss and I had a bit of a "Coming to Jesus" talk, which was really nice and very eye openning. I do not expect anything to come of this meeting, but it was nice to be able to share some things with her. Toni kept me very amused all day with our discussions on multiple topics, especially her running into Mrs. Claus and then the desire to kick my ass for not being there!

After work I ran to JCPenney's to return some bras that I purchased yesterday...all which are WAY too big, but that is what I get for not trying them on since I have lost weight. Mom and I then headed to the gym for a fantastic, and effective workout. I ran into a couple of my new "buddies" that play racquetball and each time I see them, the more they are talking me into bringing Dylan down to learn how to play....and I think I am going to try it! Racquetball looks right up my alley....physically challenging, lots of swearing, sometimes you can hit somebody really, really hard with the ball....all sounds really fun!

I am also very excited because Dylan and I are going to spend Friday with my folks doing something new.....we are going to go to Swiss Days up in Midway. Now, I have never been to Swiss Days but everybody that has gone has told me how awesome it is.....hundreds of booths, great entertainment, the entire town is decorated, and wonderful food. It almost sounds better than Park City....almost! And my folks are so excited to be spending the day with Dylan and I that I thought that they were going to cry!!!!

Once again, thanks to the Netzlers for such a wonderful barbecue at their house. You two are just what the doctor ordered for a change in attitude! Thank you for being such fantastic friends...especially you Toni for dragging my ass out of such a bad attitude last week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home