Friday, August 13, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...

This week has been so frustrating that I think I am more grateful than ever that the weekend starts tomorrow! Between horribly selfish co-workers, issues with my folks, frustrations with some friends, and the whole Comcast issue, I just want a weekend that does not involve any type of thinking! Then, top that off with the fact that I slept horribly last night and woke up with a headache does not help!!

Anyways, things are not getting better between Mom and I and I have decided just to give her a lot of space. I am tired of being talked down too, being disrespect by her on a daily basis, and belittled in front of her own friends, I think her having space is a really good idea......if only for her own safety.

Last night we had dealing mom over for sandwiches and had a really great time. We talked about everything you can imagine and she stayed with us till 8:30. It was good to have her over, to relax and kick back. Unfortunately would could not have dealing father over, as he started back to graveyards last night. But we are planning on a night where they both can come over and have dinner with us....soon, very soon.....

As for the weekend, the only plans that are definite right now is going to dinner with the Netzlers and Chet and Shane tonight to a new restaurant, Trio. I am hoping to come home and crash relatively early after that, as I am barely able to stay awake as it is. Then on Saturday I believe Dylan and I are going to try to catch a movie, do some Petsmart shopping, and probably go to Wal-Mart and then watch some videos and veg. Sunday is mine, all mine. I plan on getting up and mowing the line, trimming, and edging. After that, I plan on taking a nap, watching some tv, probably taking another nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home