Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

I wish I could say something as quip as "I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed" but that would be a lie. I am very hurt and very pissed and it has been eating at me and I have found that the best way to deal with those emotions is just to express them. So here goes the rant....

1) I will not apologize for my friendships and for who my friends are. I have a very eclectic group of people in my life that I love dearly, and I love them for their individuality. If somebody has a problem with who my friend is, that is just too bad. I do not force my friends to be anything other than they are, individuals and I expect my friends to treat me with the same respect. If you seem to have a problem with somebody that I have in my life, maybe YOU should remove yourself from mine.

2) I was really hoping that somewhere along the line I would begin to enjoy purchasing a home, but I hate it. I hate it because the pressure from everyone else. Everybody else seems to have a "time frame" for when Dylan and I should be buying. It does not seem to be soon enough for "everyone else". Therefore, I don't think I will be discussing my "home buying" matters with individuals that are in the genre anymore. How about just being supportive that we are making this huge step?

3) Still, too this day, I am NOT a morning person. I don't hide that fact, I don't try to act like I am. Therefore, for the love of GAWD, please do not think that calling me early in the morning you are going to get Sally Sunshine on the phone!

4) Honestly, I really "do not know ALL" and am not able to tell you the thoughts and feelings of everybody in my life. If you want to know somebody is acting the way they are acting...GO AND ASK THEM! If you want to know why some individual does not call your or e-mail you....CALL AND ASK THEM! I do not claim to be able to read minds, please QUIT EXPECTING IT. And if somebody has told me something in confidence, I am not going to share it with anyone else!!!! DO NOT ASK!

Okay, I knew that would make me feel better......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home