Monday, May 03, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

I have my official first cold of the Spring and I am not enjoying it much. It came on as a migraine Saturday while I was out with my Daddy and I ended up on the couch for about 5 hours with an icebag on my head. Then the sneezing and the runny nose and the coughing all started. By the time I woke up on on Sunday I knew I was sick. I ended up staying up all night because I had to blow my nose every 10 minutes. I ended up having to call into work today because I have a fever and my head feels like it is so full that any minute it is going to explode. I am hoping that now that I have had it three days it will GO AWAY! Needless to say, my thoughts are not all in the right place, so I don't have a lot to discuss.

Oh, Dylan and I saw "Kill Bill Volume 2 on Friday" and were involved in chasing down a hit and run suspect. Both events were a lot of fun.

My love and thoughts go out to Toni and Rob and Prince and his family. If they can't cure him, I hope his exit from this life into the next will be with dignity, with no pain, and surrounded by eternal love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home