Monday, April 19, 2004

Dear Diary Monday, part two...

The day got much better. Connie and Toni both kept me highly amused today....Toni with just being Toni and Connie with our intellectual discussion via e-mail,on religions. I won't go into details but the both of them, at one point or another, put me in my place and made me giggle.

My "distancing" myself from the toxic co-workers has been working wonderfully. I accomplished a great deal today and left feeling very satisfied with my job and my performance.

I came home and did a WONDERFUL work out today. I did 30 minutes of cardio on my favorite machine...THE ELLIPTICAL. It is a machine not for the weak of heart and it completely kicked my ass.I then did 400 crunches and called it a night. I then came home and finally ate dinner, took a wonderful and long bubble bath, and am now relaxing. I love a day that I feel a great deal has been accomplished. One of my greatest accomplishments is getting my mood and attitude back on track. Next time I let others get my attitude out of sorts, I am kicking my own ass!

Much love to Chet and Shane. I hope you two are taking really good care of each other!!!

Much love to Dee, just because I feel she needs it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home