Saturday, May 08, 2004

Dear Diary Saturday...

Oh, this has been a great weekend so far and I have Constance to thank for starting it off so perfect. I came home yesterday to a beautiful basket of garden seeds, a coffee mug, a photo album, a cookie in the shape of a tulip, and various other things from her! I love you Boo-Boo and thank you again!

Today, I woke up and went to my meeting and LOST! I was so excited I almost cried. I had not lost in two weeks, and so I was dreading the weight in today. I then came home, did some grocery shopping, and then started the planting of the yard. The front yard is all planted and one flower bed in the back but that was it. I can not believe how many plants I put in the ground today. I also did all of the house work as Mom is REALLY sick( I am sure it is bronchitis again) and has a hard time doing anything without losing her breath. SOOOOO, she got to spend the day doing a whole bunch of quilting and that was it!

Tomorrow I am not sure what is going on other than I am taking Mom and Daddy to dinner for Mother's Day. If I have time, I am going to run and do a bit of shopping but that will probably be it. Oh, and I would really like to wash my poor filthy vehicle!

To everyone that is a mom.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home