Friday, May 07, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHET!!

Yesterday was not a good day. I thought the cold has gone, but it came back with a vengeance, creating a horrible cough and zapping all of my energy. And I think the worst part of it all is that I have given it to my Mom and she has to ten fold worse than I did. Can you feel the guilt....

After leaving work, I proceeded to go and try a new salon to get my nails done and I probably will never go to another salon again. It is out by Dylan and it is called Nails4U and Brian, the owner and one nail tech is absolutely amazing. Then I came home, talked to my Shane for awhile, watched Friends, cried, and went to bed and again, did not sleep. I am now on day 5 and enjoying every moment of it.

Some things I learned at work this week...get a pen and notepad:
1) If you think your other half is cheating on you, he/she probably are
2) If you think your other half is pulling away from you and relationship, they probably are
3) If you think that it is more important to go to a bar than take your child to a doctor, you should not be a parent
4) Every time somebody is sick does not mean that YOU are going to get sick every time
5) Sitting on your ass all day at work, bitching about how fat you are, but REFUSING to change your diet or exercise will not make your skinny (yes, I actually have a person like that, Dee...)
6) If you want to attract a love interest, being pushy probably will not help

And as you can tell, by not sleeping I am in to work early playing on my blog.

Oh, the weekend is shaping up nicely. I will be meeting Dylan tonight for dinner with some friends. Saturday, I have my weight in and then I plan on doing some birthday shopping for somebody special (DYLAN) and then doing a whole bunch of yard work. Sunday is Mom's Day and all she wants is for me to take her to dinner....we will see how she feels by then. Unfortunately, it does not look like I will be able to go and see "Van Helsing" but I can be patient. Next weekend is devoted to time with Dylan since we have not had a chance to hang out in almost three weeks AND his birthday is on that Friday. All in all, life is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home