Sunday, April 18, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

Today has been the most relaxing day. I have done the equivalent of zero. I have spent the entire day on my couch, relaxing, watching tv and taking a nap. I have come to really enjoy, and appreciate, my Sundays. I use to hate Sundays, but I think it is because I used that day, regardless of how I felt, to bust out all of the work that I needed to do. Now, I use the day how I want to use it, either relaxing or working, but my choice.

Friday night Dylan and I went to see "The Punisher" which was like watching the Marvel comic book on the big screen. I enjoyed it, regardless of a couple of very cheesy one-liners. The man that played The Punisher is exactly what I expected. Go see it if you have some free time to kill.

Saturday I had my weight in and then Dylan and I went out playing all day. We went to all of our favorite haunts (Furburbia, Golden Braid, Awakening Hearts, Spellbound, Wild Oats, etc) and then had dinner at The Desert Edge Pub and Brewery. Dylan had never been there so he was very excited to try some place new and I don't think he was disappointed. I love how relaxed the atmosphere is and it is a place where you can just unwind. We then went and looked at a couple of more model homes and then back to his place to watch "The Rundown" and "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". We were both pretty exhausted after the horrible week we both had at our jobs, so we made it through "The Rundown" and then about 40 minutes into the next movie and he took me home.

All in all, after such a horrible and rotten week at work, the weekend was pretty enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home