Sunday, May 16, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

The weekend was wonderful, and it is not over yet. Dylan and I spent Friday together doing a little more house hunting, which was a total failure, and then went to see "Van Helsing" which is NOT in my top 100 favorite movies, then up to Wings and Things and Dylan is right, the food is wonderful. We then headed back to his house and started watching the marathon of the new season of South Park and called it an early evening, as he needed some sleep.

Saturday I went to my weight in and was THRILLED that I lost 3.4 pounds. That started the day off right! Then Dylan and I got together and went to our usual haunts, went to see the new Salt Lake City Library, had an early lunch at the Olive Garden, and returned to his house to watch more of the marathon. Wow, I had forgotten how nice it was just to sit in front of a tv and tune the world out! Thank you again to Dylan for rekindling my energy.

Today I am going to spend some time in the yard, and try to get my backyard planted....we will see what happens.

All in all, it was a wonderful weekend. All but the part where I was reminded again (because I can't be reminded often enough) how lousy of a friend and a human being I am. That it is my only intention as a friend, to hurt those that I surround myself. That regardless of what other in my life decide to do with their lives and their time, I am responsible for them as well. I am grateful for the reminder that I am a negative person, that I bring nothing to a friendship other than pain and chaos. Thank you for making me feel like dirt. Thank you for bringing me the pain that I needed to sit here and type out this statement with tears in my eyes. Thank you for reminding me that I have never done anything to help out any other friend. Thank you.

Well, out to the garden I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home