Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday morning...

Yesterday was a busy day at work. We have had the "Powers that Be" notify us that our call stats must be under 50 seconds as the average speed of answer, that they will no longer be able to make excuses for why we can't manage that, and if we are not capable of meeting that stat, they will start with warnings, write ups, and then terminations. Yeah, whatever. Anyways, the call volume for Monday is always crazy so I spent a great deal of my day on the phone and, in between calls, trying to do my normal duties. I am not complaining, I actually like being very, very busy. Plus, my attitude is upbeat again and I am full of positive energy. When you start removing clutter out of your life, your life will fall into order.

Speak of the clutter, that is what I did on Sunday night after planting the flower beds in my back yard, I removed the clutter from my clothes closet....two large bags full of clutter of clothes that I can no longer fit into and will never be going back to. It was nice to be able to look into my closet and see my clothes all hung straight, not shoved in and wrinkled. Now it will be start, the replacement of the clothes SHOPPING SPREE! YEAH! I am going to wait until August or September to do that, but I am totally looking forward to it.

Yesterday was also a wonderful day as I sent the most wonderful, loving, supportive e-mail I have ever received. A friend for a million years sent me a note, out of the blue, just let me know she loves me....I love those type of e-mails! Thank you again to that friend for all you have been too me for many, many years.

Oh and before I forget, poor Dylan had the FLU yesterday and ended up staying home in bed! He felt better last night, but he had a really bad day.

Ahh....on to another day at work. It should not be too bad today as I am leaving at 1:45 to go and pick the folks up for my Daddy's 3:00 pm appointment at the eye doctor. We are hoping he will have "clean up" eye surgery on Friday...keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home